· Working closely with internal teams and asset management partners to integrate ESG considerations into investment decision making.
· Assisting with design and launch of new investment solutions aligned to the Net Zero commitment
· Support the developments in green bond, sustainability-linked and transition bond as these assets form part of the investment universe.
· Review ESG (including climate risk) risk and opportunity using in-house tools and MI provided by asset managers; provide commentary, written evaluation.
· Conducting ESG research including climate analytics; support analysis of ESG ratings;
· Support asset manager capability assessments on ESG matters.
· Contribute to governance meetings and client meetings
· Interfacing with peers, industry groups and other external organizations.
A candidate with:
· 3-6 years of Experience of ESG and fundamental credit analysis, acquired at asset management company or rating agency within Liquid Credit
· Solid understanding of Environmental, Social and Governance practices and issues.
· Sound understanding of ESG and Climate regulatory landscape
· CFA designation or pursuing a CFA
· Self-starter with good project management skills
· Strong numerical and quantitative background
· Strong written and verbal presentation skills