£80K - £90K Hybrid role 2-3 days in the office 7 - 10 years experience Experience / Knowledge of the healthcare sector either as sell-side analyst or investor would be greatly sought upon. London Based
My client is the leader in the paid research sector and is now looking to redesign the market with investor relations 3.0. It is my client’s mission to ensure that companies and investors have strong well-developed relationships investors are fully aware of the opportunities my Clients’ associates offer. To achieve this my client offers awards winning research with unparalleled insights and distributes it across the global investment community. My client also will use analytics to spot investor interest and then set up meetings to discuss the equity story in detail.
My Client organises teams by sector, they are looking to develop various global domain expertise in specific sector niches. My Client employs a team of 100 staff of which 60 are within the research department. Within this department there are 20 Senior Analysts whom manage a team of associates.
Mentoring the team.
- You will be working with the heads of each sector to provide best practice training for the analysts on the compilation of financial models, valuations, and research reports.
- You will be liaising with HR and existing senior review analysts to develop / supervise analyst training programme.
- You will be attending initiation kick off meetings with analyst and company.
- You will be working with sector heads to develop best in class research.
- You will be helping to develop the new sector reports and provide scope guidance.
- You will be expected to ensure that my clients research is legally compliant with UK and relevant overseas regulatory guidelines.
- You will be expected to review and potentially challenge analyst’ estimate and valuation assumptions.
- You will expected to ensure that any research made on behalf of my client is of the highest standard and meets both the group research guidelines and the sector research principles.
- You will be expected to ensure that the investment case is clearly articulated within the research and meet the clients standards of style and structure.
- You will be expected to review the accuracy of financial models and publication thereof.
- You will be expected to act as an individual adjudicator between the company and analyst and highlight to the client where there maybe divergence between company valuation expectations and analyst view
- You will be expected to ensure the full and accurate model is in place.
- You will be attending analyst candidate interviews.
- You will be developing and leveraging available research data across all disciplines.
- You will be running peer review meetings ahead if initiation.
- You will be participating in quarterly analyst reviews
Who are we seeking
- We are seeking individuals with:
- Proven senior equity analyst experience
- The ideal candidate will possess prior knowledge of the healthcare sector either as a sell side analyst or investor.
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
- Knowledge of valuation techniques across a range of sectors.
- Previous experience in mentoring analysts
- Excellent communication and people skills