FinTech Analyst (London)
As part of GreySpark's FinTech practice, you will join a team of specialist consultants, focusing on the Financial Technology and broader banking innovation space. The team works with clients on research and analysis, market scanning, business transformation issues, engagements with FinTech companies, business strategy, product development strategy and roadmap development. You will also get the chance to work with our FinTech team on the development of tools that help to synthesize key market findings and insights leveraging GreySpark's global expertise.
Joining GreySpark is a great opportunity to develop project management skills, learn how complex business problems are being addressed in the Banking industry and connect with subject matter experts. You will have the opportunity to help strategic buyers and institutional investors to assess investment opportunities in the Financial Technology space by providing them with due diligence (commercial, tech and operational) and strategy services. What are we looking for in you
- Entrepreneurial spirit, personal and professional integrity and a desire to obtain excellence
- Strong interest in Capital Markets and the strategic aspect of technology
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- High-level of attention to detail and ability to synthesise information
Skills & Qualities
- Take part in collecting and synthesizing financial technology innovation information and key trends, contributing to the development of GreySpark's knowledge of the market.
- Support consultants by participating in Financial Technology and Digital Banking-related projects, including workshops and analytical studies for clients.
- Take part in building GreySpark's Financial Technology practice globally, including the development of new products and service offerings.
- Work with other teams across GreySpark worldwide
- Developing high-quality technical proposal
- Coaching and mentoring teams to encourage development of individuals and the practice
- Liaising with service line teams, functional specialists and Area Partners to support client development initiatives
- Experience in financial technology, an innovative arm of a financial institution, private equity or venture capital or closely related area and experience working with corporate clients
- Deep passion for innovation, start-ups and the financial technology sector and understanding of digital and financial technology solutions
- Knowledge of banking markets and operations
- Strong analytical capability and problem-solving skills
- Aptitude for synthesising information from diverse sources and presenting findings in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced user of Excel; Database and programming knowledge is a plus
- High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions and ability to work under pressure
University degree in Economics, Finance, Technology or a related field (Masters degree preferred)