- £80000 - £120000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings QRF
- 04 sept. 17
Full-Stack Java Developer - Global Asset Management
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : £80000 - £120000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
leading global investment management firm specializing in fixed income and risk now in search of an exceptional Java DeveloperFull-Stack Java Developer – Global Asset Management – London
£80,000 to £120,000
A leading global investment management firm specializing in fixed income and institutional risk are now in search of an exceptional Java Developer to join their technology team who will be in charge of their enterprise-wide investment management platform.
The role of Full-Stack Java Developer will involve:
- Working together with project managers, technical leads and business analysts throughout the SDLC cycle in multi-office, multi-country setting.
- Implementing enhancements and perform upkeep in existing business processes applications, working closely with the client support teams to address issues that are augmented for resolution.
- Adding to core library code used by hundreds of developers across the globe.
- Comprehending the business context which require technology solutions and offer ideas for improvements that will result in development projects.
- Creating relationships with operations teams and restructure existing workflows to be more efficient and operationally independent.
- Providing client support and systems upkeep when needed.
What would you need to bring to the role?
- The ability to communicate and tailor messages to different audiences is required.
- 2-6 years hands-on strong programming experience in JAVA, Hibernate, Spring
- MVC, Multi-threaded server-side development.
- 2-6 years data modeling and SQL experience. Knowledge of Apache Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark is a plus.
- 3-6 years of experience with Open Source tools (Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, Hibernate, Ant, Ivy, Spring, JUnit, etc.).
- Experience with at least one NoSQL Database (Apache Cassandra) is a plus.
- 3-6 years capital markets experience is a must.
- A passion for brilliance, the aptitude to join forces and succeed in a team atmosphere as well as strong time management skills a must.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph. D. in Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics, or a related discipline beneficial
If you would like to know more, please sent your most recent CV via the portal below