Our client is a leading financial institution that have a significant reputation in Research and Data. They are looking for someone who can engage with both Institutional and Corporate Clients and develop their engagement with the business. This individual will lead the engagement team.
- Proactively contact institutional investment teams at pension funds, insurance companies and corporations.
- Promote the division's research-based offerings and services for the financial industry.
- You will be responsible for building and managing the financial community's engagement with the research conducted.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with the financial community by acting as the primary point of contact for promoting events, including seminars and conferences, and obtaining answers to questionnaires.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to optimise campaigns
- Knowledge of finance markets is essential and experience within the investment management industry with an index provider, asset management firm or institutional investor.
- Pleasant and friendly, presents well to individuals and groups, good oral communication skills,
- Persistent, dynamic, well-organised, attention to detail.
- Knowledge of foreign languages would be an asset, notably for European surveys.
If you are interest in the role of Head of Engagement please apply internally.