Management Consultant - FS Project & Programme Specialist
- £40 - £80k basic salary + car + bonus + benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hudson IT
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
Rare opportunity to join a specialist FS Programme delivery function in a top management consulting firm. Gaining exposure to the biggest and most high-profile programmes in the City.
The financial services consulting business of this internationally renown brand is going through a significant growth phase.
Through their specialist service lines - selling strategy through to IT implementation - and across the full spectrum of financial services, the firm is winning and leading some of the major transformations taking place in London at present.
This specific team, which is made of up consultants who specialize in managing end to end change for FS clients, is currently highly utilized and needs to grow in line with market demand.
The team is brought in to set up, manage and deliver any programme of a certain size and scale which spans across a number of disciplines. For example; Risk, Finance & Treasury integrations.
To be successful in this team you need to have the following experience:
- A background in management consulting
- A specialism in project or programme management
- Have personally been responsible for managing an end to end change on a project or work stream with a budget of a minimum of £750k
- Be keen to grow your specialism around delivery across different topics within financial services
If you feel this role could be of something you are qualified for then please do send through your profile.