A leading management Consultancy are looking to hire quantitative individuals for their Market Risk Quant Advisory team. You will be working with leading investment banks on their FRTB programmes.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Participate in the active growth of our Quant practice by contributing to multiple client engagement teams, working with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and lead business development activities on key accounts.
- Manage project execution and delivery of client engagements, making sure the project is delivered within the agreed timeline and budget
- Assist in the development of training, engagement procedures and methodologies.
- Mentor, coach and develop more junior staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in market risk IMA FRTB preferred
- Model development quant role to design, prototype and document an FRTB-IMA application
- Strong experience in Python, R and SAS
- Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills and experience
- Motivated by business development activities
- Ability to work in a team
This is a permanent role but contractors will also be considered. For more information, please contact me on email@example.com