Python Quant Developer
My client is a leading fintech developing a cloud-based platform to increase developer productivity and efficiency within leading financial firms. The platform enables quants, scientists, and developers to provide access to data and build and rapidly deploy at scale. They also develop risk management and trading applications used by major clients in financial services. Role
You will be working within a team to build product support for cross-asset derivatives and securities, as well as related pricing and risk analytics and applications.
You will be collaborating with internal teams and the company's clients in order to produce complete end-user functionality for trading and risk management. Requirements
- BSc in STEM subject, 2:1 minimum.
- 5+ years' commercial experience.
- Strong Python skills; experience with C++ advantageous.
- Experience with real-time systems.
- Financial knowledge and experience in a front office role working with FX, fixed income, commodities, equities, pricing or risk.
- Strong communication skills.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses and whole host of other benefits
- Smart/casual dress code
- Collaborative environment working closely with founders and across teams
If this sounds like you, please get in touch. Shaynade Robinson
+44 20 3475 7199
+44 7576 113737