One of Europe’s largest London based hedge fund is seeking to expand the innovate quantitative research team. At present, the team of 4 are responsible for conducting innovative quantitative research on fundamental equity strategies. The team is led by an experienced Quant with a heavy Machine Learning background.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the principals of fundamental equities as well as a firm grasp of the key quantitative finance and machine learning concepts to be able to apply these to the research.
The team of quants report directly into fundamental PM’s and therefore the candidate will have had experience working alongside a non-technical audience and be interested in the development of fundamental equity strategies.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a quantitative role
- Experience working on fundamental equity modelling
- Multi-factor/investment risk model experience/exposure
- Good communication skills
- MSc in a Mathematical related discipline from a recognised university
- Programming abilities in R and Python
- Good knowledge of machine learning tools/techniques and experience of having applied these to quantitative research
- Portfolio construction experience
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team with a strong presence in quantitative equities.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or call UK: +44 (0) 208 004 4001.