The Research team is a global team with employees in the US and the UK. It is responsible for 3 mandates: Pricing, Liquidity measurement and Analytics. This person is expected to become familiar with the existing catalogue of data and Research products.
This role is responsible for:
- Analysing corporate bond market activity and market micro-structure, including proprietary trading systems data and transaction data.
- Taking ownership for existing research models and reports.
- Assisting in the development and production of new models and reports.
- Creating and maintaining presentation materials for internal and external meetings.
- Working with sales and clients to support and improve their trading experience with tailored data insights.
- Collaborating closely with global product and development teams to enrich client trading solutions.
- A graduate degree in a quantitative field (science, engineering, mathematics, or statistics is preferred).
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a quant or a data scientist.
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills. This will ultimately require a mix of advanced querying / programming capabilities including R/Python, SQL, AWS, Tableau, and possibly intermediate machine learning.
- Introductory understanding of fixed income markets.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience coding in R or Python
- Highly analytical and creative problem solver.
- Well-organized, team-oriented, intellectually curious, and proactive.
- Strong data capabilities, including working with complex datasets.
- Language: English as a requisite, other languages advantageous