Senior Data Engineer
Our client, a global telecommunications firm based in the City of London seeks a senior data engineer to take responsibility for the design, implementation, deployment, and productionizing of their data collection systems, streaming and batch, and (ETL) pipelines for our data scientists, and customers.
You will be responsible for:
* The development, maintenance, and deployment of data integration and ETL pipelines
* Setting up rules, alerting, and monitoring for data consistency and quality
* Converting and migrating current (legacy) data pipelines * Working together with the data scientists and operations to help them provide the right data at the right time to the business, our partners, value added resellers, and customers
* Automating business and operations reports and alerts
What we need from you:
* Significant experience managing distributed systems and clusters
* A background in Linux administration
* Experience using automation tools such as git, Jenkins, Sonar, RPM
* Programming level experience using python / bash
* Experience building complex ETL pipelines
If this role sounds of interest or more information, please apply and you will be contacted.