Associate QA Analyst
- Write and execute basic manual tests.
- Use bug tracking systems to submit and track defects.
- Analyze the results of the basic tests that you have performed
- Maintain software testing artefacts.
- Use simple queries to create test data and analyze results.
- Assist with the analysis of story level requirements.
- Collect story level requirements from documents, discussion meetings, emails and other materials; organize requirements in internal system, ensuring that requirement statements are completed.
- Communicate with developers to transfer requirements to related developers if needed.
- Communicate with stakeholders to clarify story level requirement.
- Execute basic automated tests under guidance of Test Automation team members.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree).
- 1+ years of QA experience in internship, prior work experience or coursework
- Basic understanding of the SDLC
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Basic database skills
- Basic knowledge of financial concepts from coursework
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.