- to €80k + benefits
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- Empiric , EA Licence No: 11C5671
- 12 Feb 19
Senior Data Scientist – Belgium Experienced Data scientist required by successful and dynamic company to lead model and algorithm development
Role will involve data analysis, developing and optimising forecasting models to improve the clients offering as well as providing guidance to more junior colleagues.
Applicants must have
- Significant commercial experience as a Data Scientist
- Knowledge and use of Machine learning techniques
- Abililty to develop forecasting models.
- Good Python coding skills
- Masters level Degree or above in a STEM subject
The role offers:
A very competitive salary package
The opportunity to join a high performing team in a growing business
Use of cutting edge tools and techniques
If you are a Data Scientist and this sounds like the ideal opportunity then we would love to hear from you. Please apply attaching your CV through the relevant links.
Even if this role isn't quite right but you are looking for a role in Data Science please contact us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.