- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
Join our Finance Team and help international financial institutions (insurance and banking) meet regulatory requirements and develop strong risk management methodologies. As a senior consultant, you will work with clients and be involved in projects covering IFRS accounting, Regulatory reporting, Finance transformation and more.
Your activities will include:
- Advising clients with accounting regulation and reviewing compliance with regulatory requirements (like IFRS and CRR/CRDIV);
- Helping clients with the challenges faced for the preparation of their reporting (like Finrep, Schema A and Annual reports);
- Help clients with the setting up of a continuous improvement mindset, transforming and optimizing their processes in a controlled way;
- Assist clients in the implementation of their accounting platforms, reporting and performance management tools;
- Assist clients in the setting up of the internal reports allowing them to manage their business.
What we expect from you
We are looking for senior consultants with an entrepreneurial mind-set, willing to participate to the development of our network and identify interesting projects for your team.
You should at least have 5 years of relevant experience in an insurance or bankinfg environment, within Finance functions or Risk management.
We value experience gained with large and/or specialised consultancies as well as experience gained in line roles or change roles within the financial services industry and/or regulatory bodies.
As senior consultant within a team, you will be expected to participate to the expansion of the team in line with the opportunities of the market. An existing network is therefore a plus.
We expect you to have a proven track record in project management, grounded in the knowledge of a recognized project management methodology.
Your skills should include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Results oriented, ability to set clear goals and objectives, focusing on the achievement of targets, quality and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently while also demonstrating real team-working skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
Your expertise should include:
- Technical knowledge of and experience with IFRS, Finrep, Schema A, ….
- Project management methodology
You should at least be fluent in Dutch, French and English.
What we can offer
Avantage Reply will provide you with a dynamic working environment and a competitive salary supplemented with training programs adapted to your career developments