Security Ops Engineer / Ingénieur (H/F)
We are looking for an Ops Security Engineer :
• You will be part of the Risk & Security operational Squad which focuses on Vulnerability Management, Technical State Compliancy,
Security Event Monitoring and X509 Certificate management.
• You will be able to rely on experienced team members for technical and organisational knowledge. Main Technical Competences:
• Technologies: competent skills on operating systems (Unix/Linux, Windows), networking, web technologies and databases.
• Security assessments of network infrastructure, hosts and applications.
• Vulnerability and risk assessment.
• Infrastructure as Code
• Troubleshooting - root cause analysis. Non-technical skills required:
• Analytical and synthetic mind, ability to understand and formulate arguments.
• Good communicator, with the ability to collaborate across squads.
• Ability to learn organisational structures, roles and processes.
• Team worker (accepting inputs, sharing outputs, a spirit of improvement), but also able to work independently within agreed parameters.
• Organized; follows a "problem-solving" and "results-oriented" approach.
• Excellent written and spoken English, knowledge of Dutch and/or French.