Senior IT Auditor
[Senior IT Auditor] [Permanent, Brussels] Your role &work environment
As a Senior IT Auditor you will auditIT Processes and Technologies to assess that controls have been designed adequatelyand implemented effectively.
You will be a member of the 3rdLine of Defense within the Corporate Audit Services/IT Belux team in ING BE. Your keyresponsibilities
We look for
- Planning and performing IT audits in various IT domains in ING Belgiumand Luxembourg and willing to travel to other ING entities in Europe (whenrequired).
- Assess whether key risks are adequately mitigated by assessing effectiveness of key controls.
- Perform Audits which includes walkthroughs, meetings, CAAT scanning/ analysis and data analytics.
- Interact with stakeholders and manage expectations (Asset owners, IT custodians, Non-Financial Risk officers, 2 nd Line of Defense, External Auditors and Senior managers). Ensure that issues identified as a result of fieldwork have been discussed and agreed with all relevant stakeholders.
- Utilize adequate tools and techniques (Data Analytics) to increase audit coverage and high quality control testing results
- Summarize findings and value added recommendations. Document the fieldwork test results and the supporting evidences in Team Mate (Audit Workflow) within the timelines agreed at the beginning of the audit.
- Write audit reports in line with CAS report writing standards.
- Perform assessment of submitted issues for closures.
- Participate in trainings related to IT security, new technologies and keep your knowledge updated.
A colleague with a talent fortaking it on and making it happen,
enthusiasm for helping others to besuccessful
and a knack for always being a step ahead
. In otherwords, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fastchanging and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person wholistens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challengethe status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Senior IT Auditor, youwill also need:
We offer you
- A master degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience within IT, IT Security or IT Audit function.
- Holding atleast one of the following certifications: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information System Controls.
- Good command in (Spoken and Written) English
- Thorough understanding of information security risks and IT control frameworks such as NIST and COBIT
- Good knowledge of the Information Technology domains like OS Platforms, Networks, Databases and IT Security.
- To be results oriented, work independently and able to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Be professionally skeptical to be able to challenge management.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- To be a strong team player who understands emotional intelligence drivers
A clear purpose, a unique offerand a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
- A dynamic environment with innovative colleagues spread across multiple countries supporting your endeavors
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the bank, youcan count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal andprofessional growth with:
We redefinebanking. What about you?
- the possibility to participate in courses and trainings
- challenging working environment & a steep learning curve
There has never been a moreinteresting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centered around ourcustomers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Ourcustomers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life andin business. We're proud of that!