- Not Specified
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
Monitor Deloitte I (Senior) Manager Strategy I Consumer Business
- Full time
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- 22 May 19
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Monitor Deloitte is our strategy consulting practice, working with the world’s leading and most ambitious corporations, governments and social sector organizations to drive growth on the issues that are most important to them. To that end, the firm has developed client advisory content and services in the areas we think are critical to growth: Corporate & Business Unit Strategy, Customer & Marketing Strategy, Innovation, Pricing and Demand Analytics, Post-Merger Integration and Business Transformation as a means to assist organizations in addressing their toughest challenges in our dynamic world.
Monitor Deloitte’s client engagements are predominantly in industries and organizations facing important - often profound - transitions. We typically work with CEOs, business unit heads and other members of the senior management team. Client engagements may be as short as a few months, but often evolve into multi-year, wide-ranging and transformative relationships.
We are looking for experienced professionals to join Monitor Deloitte’s growing and dynamic Consumer Business practice.
Managers and Senior Managers typically have day-to-day responsibility for delivering engagements or major modules of large projects. This includes leading the approach, liaising with clients and other parties and directing the thinking of individuals within the team. An important part of your role will include involvement in business development and marketing activities to initiate and maintain contact with target companies.
As a member of our Monitor Deloitte team, you will work with Executives from many of the leading consumer business and retail companies on a broad range of complex strategy engagements. You will contribute to a wide range of projects within the consumer business, helping our clients cope with the challenges they are facing:
- Having quality discussions with clients, demonstrating creativity combined with strong industry knowledge;
- Supporting the client in determining its strategy and defining the right set of initiatives & projects to execute upon this strategy;
- Independent delivery of engagements, including leading the approach, liaising with stakeholders, and directing activities of people on the project team;
- In addition, you will play an active role in business development activities in order to grow our banking industry offering;
- Supporting the growth of our Strategy practice in Consumer business team;
- Developing compelling and robust internal propositions and client facing proposals;
- Involvement in business development and sales activities.
- Excellent Masters or MBA degree from a reputable university;
- Over five years of previous work experience at a top consultancy practice, strategy house or in a business in Consumer Business Industry;
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the Consumer business and retail market;
- Proven track record in dealing with growth and performance improvement issues/strategies such as market expansion, customer insights, profitability management etc.;
- Insightful thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks;
- Ability to plan, structure and prepare client ready-work;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable presence;
- Experienced team and project leader with an enthusiastic, positive, 'can do' attitude;
- Strong commercial acumen and market awareness;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French, as well as English.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.