Our client, a growing Investment Bank, is hiring a Director/Managing Director with expertise on cross-border M&A and privatization for the expanding M&A team.
- Act as a key member/leader in origination and execution of M&A and Advisory related transactions;
- Perform a wide variety of valuation analyses, including leverage buyout models, discounted cash flow, multiple valuation analysis of prospective M&A opportunities under consideration;
- Participate in both internal and external client meetings and act as a key point of contact for the execution of ongoing mandates;
- Work closely with senior management in identifying new client ideas and potential leads for the group.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible, post-baccalaureate experience, ideally from a bulge bracket firm or a highly reputed boutique;
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business/Finance or a related field;
- Demonstrated experience in cross-border M&A deals execution and privitazation deals in the U.S. and/or Hong Kong markets;
- Experience supervising Analyst and Associate level staff in research & analysis and ensuing transactions within the TMT sector;
- Proven track record in privatization deals within last 3 years and/or previous capacity as a licensed officer or a licensed representative for HKSFC Type 6 regulated activities, i.e., advising on corporate finance strongly preferred.
- Excellent language skills in both English and Mandarin
To apply, please send your latest CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!