As a Responsible Employer, Equal Employment Opportunity is crucial to CANDRIAM. We are committed to building the best global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We provide an inclusive work environment and support well-being and work-life balance.
As a Client Servicing Officer at CANDRIAM your role will be to continue to maintain and improve the level of service for our international institutional clients in support of our international sales offices.
Within the central customer service department you will contribute to assure continuity in supporting the increasing number of institutional clients and demands in an evolving regulatory and operational environment.
As a Responsible Employer, Equal Employment Opportunity is crucial to Candriam. We are committed to building the best global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We provide an inclusive work environment and support wellbeing and work-life balance.
As a Client Servicing Officer your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the implementation of international institutional mandates:
Coordination of the implementation and maintenance of agreements for discretionary and advisory mandates and related services provided to local and international institutional clients in collaboration with the various involved internal and external stakeholders
- Support to our local and international sales offices:
Single point of contact for institutional client and relationship manager inquiries.
- Management and maintenance of the CANDRIAM customer database:
Maintenance and support for the evolution of the CANDRIAM customer database.
- Support the sales and compliance department in the regulatory requirements on customers (KYC/AML, MiFID, GDPR, SFDR ...).
- Organization of client and regulatory reporting:
In collaboration with the various reporting teams, you ensure the dissemination of client and regulatory reporting.
- Master's degree in Finance, and/or Economic Sciences
- Relevant experience in a financial institution.
- Solution-oriented and creative
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Excel functions): Macros is an advantage
- Client Minded and awareness
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage
- Fluent FR or DU & EN