Business Transformation - Junior Consultant
Insurance / Banking
About Avantage Reply Avantage Reply (a member of Reply) is a pan-european specialised management consultancy delivering change initiatives in the areas of Risk, Finance, Compliance, Data, Operations and Businesses. Our difference takes the form of a specific subject-matter focus, which is also supported by our excellent reputation for delivering solutions to our clients' most challenging issues. Our local offices work closely with our other European offices, meaning we have both a local and global approach to doing business.
Job Description As a consultant you will join the Business Transformation practice and help our Insurance & Banking clients tackle today's challenges and deliver business value on tomorrow's opportunities. These complex challenges require you to use all of your transformation skills and core business expertise to build holistic solutions.
- Help achieving customer satisfaction and operational excellence through process & value stream analysis. Translate your findings to solutions and implement new ways of working. You broaden the horizon and consider both IT and Business solutions.
- Transform data into valuable insights, driven by your passion to make organisations move to a client-centric approach.
- Create business cases and apply best-practice methodology to justify investments.
As we are a fast growing and ambitious company you also get the opportunity to contribute to the expansion of the practice.
- Develop industry knowledge and best practices, based on common frameworks and expertise.
- Build synergies with other teams within Avantage Reply (Data, Finance Transformation, Intelligent Automation, ...).
- Grow your network in an international group and develop ways to scale knowledge and resources within the Reply group.
- Master's degree in economics or engineering.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. You want to make an impact.
- Growth mindset. You're eager to learn fast.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch or French.
- Able to design solutions that are usable, valuable and viable for the client.
- Broad range of interests and eager to combine knowledge to build solutions.
- An engagement to develop and execute your personal growth plan.
- Excellent learning opportunities in a national and international context.
- A supportive culture where you can propose & grasp multiple challenges to deliver business value for our clients.
- Competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits according to your experience and profile