What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating & implementing transformation & change solutions for the world's leading companies to help them translate their Digital Strategy & vision into a reality. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: for our Brussels office we are looking for a Senior Consultant Organizational Change Management. About Cognizant Consulting
To be digital, companies today must have organizational velocity approaching speed of light while providing individualized offerings that result in fanatical levels of customer satisfaction-all with laser-focused cost control. In addition, from applications to infrastructure, processes to operational models and interfaces to experiences-there are digital forces driving change in every part of our clients' organization. At Cognizant, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology and industry/functional knowledge to deliver insight at speed and solutions at scale. Our approach is built around elevating business understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of customers and employees and by building these relationships based on trust and value.
More information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/consulting About the role
As a Senior Consultant - Organizational Change Management, you will support the growth of Cognizant's Transformation & Change consulting business across a wide portfolio of industries.
In this role, you will support our clients to assess, design, and deliver (digital) change management programs. Activities include:
Our ideal candidate
- Delivering onsite client engagements as part of a team or individually as a subject matter expert in the area of Digital IT, IT transition and transformation, IT Business alignment and large-scale transformational change.
- Developing change management strategies for our clients based on an understanding of current and desired future states and teams impacted by the change.
- Conducting one-on-one stakeholder interviews, surveys, focus groups, workshops, etc. to articulate change vision and objectives, understand client needs and issues, and gather input for impact assessments.
- Constructing and implementing actionable and targeted change management plans - including stakeholder analysis, communication strategy & deliverables, change impact assessment, change agents network, change readiness assessment, training strategy & deliverables and organizational design;
- Ensuring that change management initiatives and activities are in alignment with overall program plans, objectives, and timelines.
- Developing reusable consulting assets to help improve quality of and accelerate time-to-delivery for client engagements.
- Contribute to thought leadership and practice development in order to help evolve and mature the OCM knowledge and skills in our global practice.
- Engage in business development activities such as pre-sales client presentations, research and proposals
You have a natural appetite for continuous discovery and improvement and at the same time deliver impactful client engagements. You are capable of identifying client's real business and change needs to define, shape the case for change and appropriate change approach accordingly. As an experienced consultant with a proven track record, working in a diverse team with different skillsets like strategists, designers, engineers, architects and specialist, you thrive on delivering real outcomes from platform-enabled transformation initiatives. Characteristics of the ideal candidate for this role:
What You Can Expect
- University degree; MBA or MSC degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics, Organization Psychology, Behavioral Science);
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably in a role as (an external) organizational change management consultant.
- Proven track record of delivering consulting engagements at international corporations in areas like change strategy, stakeholders analysis & engagement planning, impact and readiness assessments, communications strategy, learning strategy.
- Hands on intensive experience in creating and using change artefacts like change approach, stakeholders mapping, impact overview, change readiness report, communication plan and content, learning curriculum and training content.
- Change Management certified e.g. PROSCI, ACMP;
- Highly aware of latest change management trends (including digital communication, adult learning methodologies, digital learning);
- Good understanding of (digital) technology trends e.g. Cloud platforms, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Robotics, IOT;
- Experience with implementing leading cloud platforms like SAP S/4HANA, Salesforce, Oracle Cloud; Workday; SuccessFactors; MS365
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; able to explain complex technical topics to business audiences;
- Familiar with Lean six sigma, SAFE, Agile and design thinking;
- Outstanding people and relationship skills; and ability to interact with different levels in a global multi-cultural organization;
- Real team player; supporting development of the consulting practice and the growth of team members including peers;
- Ability to travel and work at international client offices;
- EU passport holder;
- Fluent in English AND French and/or Dutch.
- Become part of a 'flag ship' success story - We will go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Benelux - we have offices in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and Eindhoven within a pan-European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conforming benefits