Transformation Manager - Insurance Non life Tasks
As a leader in our Insurance practice you will be responsible for managing the triad of Transformation delivery, Insurance insights creation and Business development. With your passion for Insurance, business acumen and affinity with new technologies like AI or Machine Learning you're capable of shaping our practice vision and translate it to actionable solutions to client challenges. You are on top of technology trends in the core insurance market and are passioned by trends in digitalization.
Your solid communication skills and delivery mindset allow you to lead change from a team level up to the organization. In collaboration with the practice lead you will build a team around Non-Life Insurance skills within the practice.
You will be exposed to different challenges that allow you to have a meaningful impact and accelerate your personal growth trajectory. Some examples of those challenges that will cross your path are:
- Develop an E2E value stream analysis for Underwriting processes. Assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and prepare a client business case to implement improvements. Your broad vision allows you to consider both internal strengths and the integration of outside / Insurtech opportunities.
- Design and realize an Operational Excellence driven business case on Policy Administration processes at an Insurance company.
- Assess and propose and improvement plan for Claims processes, lead a team to implement the improvement plan.
- Product Manager Car Insurance. Create a portfolio and roadmap, translate to solutions that are usable, valuable and viable for the client and the customer.
- Change ways of working at organisational level to evolve to a a client-centric, outside-in organisation. You're not looking for change, but for durable transformations.
- Build a vision around the future of Insurance and translate this vision to actionable insights. How will Data, AI, Machine Learning and IoT change Insurance Business Models? What new kind of risks top up at the horizon?
- Build synergies with other teams within Avantage Reply (Data, Finance Transformation, Intelligent Automation / AI, ...) and help broaden the value proposition of the practice.
- Grow your network in an international group and find even better ways to scale knowledge and resources within the Reply group.
- An engagement to develop and execute your personal growth plan.
- Excellent learning opportunities in a national and international context.
- A supportive culture where you can propose & grasp multiple challenges to deliver business value for our clients.
- Competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits according to your experience and profile.
About E*Finance Reply
- Master's degree in economics, management or engineering.
- Project Management certifications are a plus.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in the Insurance sector or Insurance consulting.
- Experience with Insurance solutions like Guidewire, Keylane, SAP or others.
- With your entrepreneurial mindset you're driven to make an impact.
- You have a growth mindset and are eager to explore exponential Technologies
- Deep experience in all areas of Transformation: Strategy translation to project Business Case, Business Analysis, Solution Design, Development & Test, Change Management, Benefit Management and Portfolio Management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch or French.
e*finance consulting Reply is the Reply Group company specialised in Management Consulting Services for Financial Institutions. We accompany our Customers in defining and achieving their strategic business policies through the application of the latest business and distribution models, the evolution of operational processes and tools and the design of new products and services. More and more often, this means embarking on a Digital Transformation journey that requires the ability to combine extensive industry expertise with full control of technological innovation and the capacity to apply these in a way that is relevant to the business. Innovation is in our DNA and represents a distinctive value and an accelerator that we offer our Customers in order to improve their performance. We are a team of professionals with a diverse range of expertise, which encapsulates shared values: the passion for our work, creativity, dynamism and competence.